Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Big Doin's!

My friend, Ali, from way back in my post college/first real job days in Boston came to visit and we had a GRAND time! My cousin, Thuy, also stopped by with the kids. The show that I'm the assistant choreographer and handle ticket sales for (Alice in Wonderland) opens this Friday so I've been really busy with that too. Odin just started reading...Just Kidding! Just wanted to make sure you were paying attention and he's so smart, it COULD happen ;) Now, for the BIG news....Z started crawling yesterday! He wanted to get to the vacuum cleaner to check it out and he just crawled over like it was no big deal! Then, he slept the entire night without waking up so, of course, Odin was up all night for some reason. Argh! Here are a few pix and videos to tide you all over :)







No comments: