Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's official.

Well, it's official, I'm back to being a non-person again. I'd love to hear from all of you but don't expect me to have much to say...I live in someone else's house, have no job, and basically spend my day keeping a toddler and baby entertained and safe while trying to keep them from breaking anything or making a huge mess. It's rained all week so we can't do anything outside and in an attempt to avoid the flu, we're avoiding large confined areas with lots of people so museums, malls, etc. are out. I really miss the California life I had built for myself but I just have to keep reminding myself that I need to have a longer range view...I'll have a life again sometime in the future (wish I knew when), the kids will have really great schools and a safe place to grow up, I'll have more support and less financial stress, etc. Just really miss having a life and living it. Right now I just feel like I live in limbo, in a void here and now between the what was in the past and and what will be in the future. When will the future start?

No comments: