Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lovely early mornings...

Although it is very tough sleep-wise to get up at 5:30 or earlier with Z and not be able to get Odin to bed until around 10:30...it is nice to have the house all to myself with Z in the early morning...it's the only time when I feel closest to when I had a life of my own and had my own house...I miss it so much. I was overwhelmed with how much I had to do and doing it all on my own so there's really no solution...but I do miss it. I miss knowing where things were, having all of our "stuff," having our friends, doing things on our timeline and energy flow, having my decorating, my doggie, and even cleaning my own home. I really want to thank Z for getting me up at 5:30 so that I can have that early morning time. Z doesn't usually get his own toys very often since he really just wants to play with whatever Odin is playing with, but yesterday, with my "cash back" from my Toys R Us credit card, I got Z a little car with a handle that works like a stroller. My friend, Nicole, had one on ACK and Z loved it so I took her advice and got one with rubbery wheels and he just LOVES it! It's SO cute! Will take a video of it, I promise! Odin is even being really great about the fact that it belongs to Z. Uh-oh, Odin's up early! Gotta go!

No comments: