Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Big News!!!!

Hi all!
I'm still trying to get a video of it to show you and I have a lot of videos that need to be uploaded still BUT I just wanted to tell everyone that ZEPHYR started walking!!!!! He took his first steps Friday, the 21st and then yesterday evening, he was holding a water bottle in his hands while taking a step, pausing, taking another two steps, pausing, taking another step! He was practicing all evening! He's climbing on EVERYTHING too which is pretty scary. He's such a joy of a baby...we were out playing ball and every time I kicked the ball or helped him to kick the ball he would break out into squeals of laughter and giggles. Such a fun guy to be around. Odin has been working very hard to learn to swim. The conversation we had this evening while waiting to fall asleep goes like this:
Mommy?
Yes, Odin?
My hair is getting kind of long.
You think so?
Ya. Do you think, in the morning when the sun gets higher and higher that we could give me a haircut?
Sure!
Mommy, you're so helpful.
Thanks Odie!
Can you cuddle me some more?
Sure.

Melts your heart, doesn't it?

No comments: